Saturday, March 27, 2010

MORE LUCETTE!

I'm a little embarrassed to say, but I think I started to visibly drool when I saw the latest Autumn/Winter 2010 drop from Sydney label Lucette. There is such a sense of absolute luxury about Lucette clothing, but what I find really intriguing is how design duo Angela Backshell and Tracy Miller manage to keep their look so edgy and fashion forward. Their clothes emoby everything about the modern woman - she's strong and confident with an air of femininity...and definately sexy!

My favourite look from this drop would have to be the Dark Of The Night Sequins Tux. For me, the Sequins Tux screams to be worn with a simple white tee, like our Fluxus New Crew Tee, and a pair of skinny leg jeans (take our Cheap Monday Tight Acid Wash Jean) with heels to achieve that ultimate casual chic look.

I'm also totally in love with the Oversized Boyfriend Sweater - throw it on with a pair of black leggings and boots and you've instatntly got a cool and comfortable outfit to go!






ABOVE: Dark Of The Night Sequins Top $289 and Wasn't Born To Follow Pants $199, Oversized Boyfriend Sweater $150, Frontier Maiden Jacket $399, Bad Habits Studded Sweater $299, Mongolian Fur Gilet $420 and Harness Tee $ 169.

For more information visit Lucette.

No comments: